Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reply by Plato Shchukin

Good day regular readers of my blog. Today I decided to take you, and not you advise that it is possible to do a blog on Blogspot.
How do you understand by the name of the article, I wondered as well whether it is necessary to change the blog template-damir tote? As soon as I created this blog I gave a lot of time on the nastraivaniu template by yourself, for a long time and is uneasily looking codes. Changed very much with the old template, and the main template is unique. And of course at the beginning of this year, I rejoiced that created a nice template and wrote unique articles on Blogspot.            But time goes by, and I have written articles is transhipping hundred and naturally encountered difficulties that were not before. Therefore now turn to the pluses and minus template template too simple, not attractive in terms of usability. Navigation of the blog was not easy to find the information you need to become problematic, due to the large number of articles the template is not have "read more" which blog udlinennyjBokovaa informativnaBlog column not perfectly SEO optimized articles quickly fall into the index Yandex and the top issue is in my opinion the biggest plus many articles in one way or anotherassociated with that template (as an example) Elementary habit to sablonuS new template have to mess around as much as you do with this at the beginning of the path (usual laziness) as you can see on the pluses and minus, here many contradictions. Change the template is not worth it, he's already point. And here's the change I think is more beautiful in terms of usability and navigation, but I am afraid that attendance would suffer from search engines. So I issue to you dear readers, and you like this template, and whether or not to change it? I am waiting for your answers and suggestions.Prior to the new articles!

PS: look for compressor or thermoelectric car refrigerators, shop avtoholodil?nikov will provide you with this opportunity and will deliver to any destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment