Thursday, September 1, 2011

Google pr update brought 27.06.11 + no registered

Unexpected news for all webmasters and bloggers a Google update PR after 162 days. After all, this past AP as we had to wait for 300 days. This time apparently Google decided to do a full update, rather than as last time, not to the AP.
Only forums and talk about Google PR, all bloggers immediately in their blogs have written articles about this miracle. But it's a miracle, many increased their rates Google pr, and someone like I first got it.
I am very pleased with this update, because my blog got pr +2 my blog 10 Now indicators TIC and pr 2. I did not long ago, wrote on icq that if AP pr, you should get 3 PR. But Google another views other than my bias.             When writing about the impact of perelinkovki in getting pr – this is actually true. Evidence I received this follow-up. In the sidebar you see that I have a block of "popular posts". And this block is placed on all articles, so here are 5 of my articles got pr 1. So it is enough to have 100 links from pr 0 and get at least pr 1.            I'm glad this event, my first Google pr, and you touched by this event?

PS: Opened Metalware Photoblog, blog LLC "Ormetiz" featuring detailed information about our products.

No comments:

Post a Comment