Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I make Yandex had indexed images (pictures) blog Blogspot

I, like all of you probably have encountered a problem indexing images (image) Andesom. If Google indexes because Blogspot it resource, like Picasa – hosting, which stores all the images of your blog (your account). I Use problem, Yandex does not receive the HTML code that is generated when you insert a picture in the usual way, via Picasa hosting.
What are the main problems of indexing the images?            Well, firstly there is the attributes ALT and Title, which really need to be indexed by Yandex. In Yandex on this is written in black and white. In this case I chose some of his pictures, entered through Picasa, add in ALT tags and Title. But to my dismay to indexing this did not lead.            And here the other day I got the idea, and that if you upload an image on another hosting, rather than on Picasa. But let's try. I'll do 3 unique screenshots. You can see just below.            1. Download via Picasa, it specifies the ALT and Title. Dimka blog screenshot.Блог dimka 2. Loaded via radikal.ru, it also specifies the ALT tags and Title. A screenshot of the blog Sosnovskogo.блог Сосновского 3. Loaded via fotki.yandex.ru, it also specifies the ALT tags and Title. A screenshot of the blog Sidas.Блог Сидаш After indexing article we learn how best or and not at all. In the commentary or in the new article I will write.

No comments:

Post a Comment