Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Strange mini update Google PR

Today there was quite a strange update PR. whether it is a mini update, the update or to AP. The strangeness of it a lot, in the sense that someone he hit and who it is. Someone in a positive way, and who in the negative. But I can say that my blog this update is not touched. As a PR 2 and left. But I wouldn't believe that he actually was until I saw on one of my blogs + 3 PR. Shock!!! From 0 to 3 has become in such a short period of time. Yes this may not be, if this is my blog. 2 PR Way is one of those blogs that participates in a marathon 10 TIC in different ways. This blog is completely kopipastnyj, Yandex has not indexed any page, and Google it eats. Because the platform Blogger. So here's the blog has about 550 pages fully indexed SARS. As well as the referential weight from Marathon, and this is where something 260 reference sites. Is home to approximately 810 refers to pages and the blog got PR 3. Just madness, it cannot be that. Perhaps it's just a bug in google. If Yandex still give 10 TIC. It's worth in this blog write unique content and start to monetize these settings. What happens to be that lucky. While both arrived and ubudet, but I hope this will not happen as fast as on this day. Otherwise, update Google PR, became increasingly Yandex TIC. Do you have any thoughts about this?

PS: I have a Nokia N73 mobile phone and going to the site, which provides games for nokia N73 I found a interesting and exciting games, and watch games for other phone models.

No comments:

Post a Comment