Sunday, December 25, 2011

In Sochi for two weeks

Tag cloud on Blogspot blog as an animated traffic shortcuts are actually not. But by using scripts and HTML, you can make a very beautiful animated tag cloud on Blogspot blog.
When I first created this blog, I wanted to have an animated cloud, but could not implement it. And here is accidentally wandering the blog, I went to one blog and saw the tag cloud. At first thought that came to Vordpress, but after seeing to the more familiar form of comments. I realized that this is possible.            Time to get all the codes I have simply not been about this I asked Dmitria46, he nakopal quite different within two days, but on top of it has not happened and then I decided to gather the tag cloud. And during the day (not all the time) did it. And immediately Dmitrij46 writes that, too, did. But it is slightly different from my clouds, so you will be given the choice of both animated tag cloud.           1. Version (build damir-tote)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment