Friday, December 30, 2011

Reply by Plato Shchukin


I then wrote that I send questions sapportam Yandex and Google. At the expense of what I was going to move to the 2-nd level domain and issues through the TIC and PR and indexing.            To be honest, very difficult runs native re-index. For a long time that I was too, please. With Google, then everything is fine, and Yandex clearly lags behind with pereindeksirovaniem. Though he enjoyed addurilkoj and ping Yandex.            So, Google has not yet responded, I think, already and does not respond. In the Dmoze editors don't find, so in sapporte they that be? But support Yandex me surprised. Platon Schukin on the very next day sent me a reply as follows.

Hello!

TIC and other indicators will be transferred to the new address after the completion of the process of gluing domains. it takes on average 4-6 weeks.

Sincerely, Plato Schukin

Support service Yandex

Which means that all should come to the square one through 4-6 weeks. Let's see how everything is. But here's a week has gone and indexing tugovatoe.            I hope that my blog to new domain receives 10 TIC, on the first Update. Well, or at least in the second, but already 20 TIC. Work now underway on 2-nd level domain and redirect all referers from your old domain must move to a new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment