Sunday, November 27, 2011

In sočah wonderful!


I came here and Sochi. Two weeks flew as MiG. Sea, beach, beautiful girls, expensive cars, cafes, clubs.            When you visit to Sochi I was expecting that I can afford the trip will necessarily improve, but it turned out that you can gul?nut? for the same money and in Sochi, not having to travel to Turkey. Freedom of movement in Sochi is understandable, you can walk around the city. Take a trip on the mountain river Sochi. Take a trip in Zanussi, Abkhazia, Gagra, Tight, no problem. Excursions are held every day.            But the rest did not forget and about the blog. Wrote a new article, consider that you want to the new blog. Read your comments, but, unfortunately, from my phone they couldn't answer.             I advise you to the city of Sochi. Come in Sochi. And girls avoid communicating with kavkazcami. It is best to meet with Russian vacationers guys and make there holiday novels.            Add me no more. The day after tomorrow will come out of the article was already Blogspot. The article will go through the day. In order to catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment