Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How much can I earn with Advego


I write in Advego sometimes rerajtnye article, say, earning him higher than earnings of my blog. But with Advego I don't work tightly as desired.            My friend Advego raises a month from 2 da 4 thousand per month. Not bad eh? There are other examples that still manages to earn 20, 30, 40 thousand per month. But are people actually work day away at Advego and only deal with this work.            I decided to experiment, you could say the marathon. I'll be in for a month to write rerajtnye article, in quantities ranging from 3 to 5 pieces per day – articles will be written for a variety of categories to determine what topic it is better to sell. -Articles will be in the following sizes 700-2000 characters.            -Price rerajtnyh articles would be $ 0.6.            As a result, the average number of characters and the price per month earning should be ~ 90-100 dollars, equivalent to 2.5 -3 ths rubles. And articles will be written about 120.            After a month and see what will come out. Please tell me what your experience with Advego.

No comments:

Post a Comment