Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Damir blog-tote replaced template


Here come the day when I srezau Ribbon and entry to my blog now with the new design. With the change hopefully for the better. I like the new template, though if he had more left right, it would be more pleasing to the eye. But it's in the future (podsamanu).            What is its main advantage: new social bookmarking toolbar and subscribe to RSS blog in my opinion, this is a great progress compared to what it was before.            Now my blog is focused only on Blogspot. There will be new articles about earnings, SEO, SMO, Yandex and Google. In the overall development of the blog appear other interests and priorities on which you want to tell. How to promote your blog and what changes are happening in the blogosphere. All this will be very helpful as you and me.            If you have any suggestions what else can be improved on a blog write ...

PS: Want a unique template and have your own website, you can apply this to the professionals. Create a site of Odessa is not expensive and will take a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment