Friday, October 28, 2011

Semi-annual objective blog damir-tote


Today I'll write about their goals for the next 6 months. Yes, I used to set targets on a quarterly basis. But this time the work has been done and would be sufficient to meet within the framework of the 3 months I am nor not.             I wrote an article "should I change the template?". There were several responses but unfortunately having seemingly solid attendance. Activity does not occur in the discussion of this issue. And I decided that still need to change the template to more convenient in terms of usability and navigation. Itself already mucaus? with his blog.            So, here is what I will haunt until the new year within 6 months: 3 years more than 1000 reference sites 5. Indexed pages in more than 170 6. Visitors per day 70-100 (mesacno not less than 2500) 9. Buy new year proceeds with the blog money cell phone.            1. change of the template must be. This template is no longer functional. And you, my readers, it was not convenient. Too many articles, and they will be even more.            3 and 8 are interrelated. You must have more than 1000 reference sites and have 20 TIC.            5. when writing 10 articles a month I will be able to achieve a result in 170 pages indexed by Yandex.            6. Think of labour should not be for so long to get 70-100 visitors per day. I think it will be even more at the end of the year.            7. more than 500 subscribers. This should not cause problems. I think my articles are useful in the conduct of a blog on Blogspot and the number of subscribers must be greater than.            4. Create 2 project. They will be a lot of wasted my time. But they will be created only in the autumn.            9. blog has 10 TIC and PR 2 and of course it must be some means to the author.  So all of the accumulated funds to the new year will be spent on new cell phone (obviously at that enough is enough). And what is the phone was purchased will be posted closer to the new year.            The goal of my not astronomical, and they should be easily met. Now my goal to change the template.            Before new templates!

PS: Want today and now sushi, you've come to the right place. Fast delivery of sushi, rolls and sets directly from the restaurant to your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment