Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Outcome 3-month delay update TIC


Day started as usual: stood up, sat at the computer, looked at your blog, cy-pr, in touch, on the SOAP. Not normal, everything as expected. Going to work, lunch zagladyvau on cy-pr and there in the midst of a discussion update TIC. Shock!!! Has not been done! Through Yandex Webmaster look their blogs and sites and to my great disappointment, because what I did and do not intend to publish the results of the marathon. My blog have zero 3. First blog post had 250 reference sites, the second – third – 52 and 44. Eventually ZERO! To the same blog I was expecting to get 20 TIC. But here's another opinion and left Yandex only Ciric. If you compare how many links I got 10-Koo, March 16 at me referred to 336 sites. But at the time of the last Ap TIC around 820. That is, for me has been invoked in a year and a half times as many sites and blogs, TIC and remained 10! Straight hands had fallen, and it was just one drink with grief after the 3-month wait.             But here is the only site that reside in the Yandex Directory got +10 TIC. On the site listed in the directory at times easier to get the TIC and this fact.            As Yandex became even stricter refer to links of all kinds. Easily detects that a link from a comment from the profile directory with the SoCs. Bookmarks and they became valuable for Yandex little bit. In general ranking based on the principle of natural or natural reference. Natural and with a thematic site will effect equal = 1. There are 10 such links can give 10 TIC. How my site in Jake when he referred to the entire site, Yandex, 13 gave him 10-Ku, and when one link is on the trail. AP TIC again became zero.             Just my subjective opinion, popravt?e me if I'm wrong. Good effect gives if you try to add a blog in Yandex Catalog. I for all time the existence of this blog, there has not yet attempted to add it. It seems to me that if there just send request, you can even assign a profile, blog, if not to take in the Yandex directory. And then find it easier to build up TIC. I do not know whether I'm right, but here I am thinking. While the blog has no subject and because of this, with TIC tugovato.            Now I change concept development blog. Will build on the issues-driven and promotion articles. And, of course, submit a service request in the Yandex directory. Let's consider my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment