Saturday, October 15, 2011

Damir blog-tote passed mail directory

My blog damir-tote from mid-August is now registered in the directory MAIL. I made this free way. After break there was a lot easier than say in YAK and DMOZ.            I found out that there is MAIL catalog, but trying to add it to your blog, it turns out that adding on a paid basis. Asked a lot of not much 12000 rub While this is clearly not the Yandex directory.            Somewhere in the spring, I read the article Bogdanov Denis catalog "mail.ru for 1 day free of charge.  In it the author described that added your blog in one day. When Tom stated that almost all more or less similar to the NLL. I then put in the E-mail directory, and read the small print I don't like. Generally not found free of the addendum. But the very notion of adding to the directory I did not leave. And in early August having read all the fine print, I found a reference to the add, free of charge. Within 2-3 days of me demoing it (link). Fact I received an email confirmation, which was written as follows:
Your resource guide Каталога@MAIL.RU is checked for compliance with the requirements of the catalogue and tomorrow will be published in the following heading: List.ru: Internet Directory: Web master (Exchange of experience): (http://list.mail.ru/catalog/26295.html) your site editor was given the maximum score. See the changes in the directory can be 8/10/2011, after peregeneracii directory

This is of course pleased that praised my blog.            Add and you in the E-mail Directory, it is easier and faster than the YAK and DMOZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment