Saturday, January 7, 2012

The outcome of the 2 quarter of damir blog-tote


Here come the end of the 6-th month of the year, which means it's time to take stock of the objectives of the second quarter.            The goal was not too big and of course, execute them, should not have a job to me. But not all things I did, to my regret.            In front of me stood next goal before a 2-2D quarter: 110 indexed pages 50-100 unique visitors per day will start probably in order, so, 110 pages indexed by Yandex. On 1 July indexed 102 my articles, as well as about 6-9 articles have not yet been indexed, which can mean that here they will be in the index. View more past update was 3 page is indexed, 105 fell temporarily. I believe this objective is accomplished.            Here is a goal in 1000 reference sites I did not broke. Although I received plenty of links for this quarter, but growth reference sites was going very slowly. In total failure.            More than 400 subscribers and getting into the TOP 200 Blograte is considered together, because of the number of subscribers depends on what position you're in Blograte (SEO). Subscribers eventually 355 (yesterday was 369), but in the top 200. The result satisfactory. The most important objective, which I pursued is 50-100 unique visitors per day. Well of course 100 unikov, somewhere just under 80, but busts were, in any unikov only 38 days. As a result, according to Li-1312 a month = 43 per day. Yandex Metric – 1369 in month = 46 per day. The result is very good, I hope the attendance will only grow with the introduction of new articles. While after Google PR, traffic from Google has grown decently. Now attendance 40-50 unikov only with Google.             TIC 20? Well as you know Ap Tietz wasn't already figure and this result is not achieved.            Summary results for the quarter: Referring Sites 413 was 739 was + 326 indexed pages 67 was 102 was + 35 and setting targets for the next period, you will write a separate post. Also there's a lot to tell about my future plans on my blog.            Prior to the new articles!

PS: Old Bath looks horrible? Don't worry you can easily make its restoration or purchase bath in bath, price will stand between you and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment