Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How to write to Plato and Google


Quite often we have webmasters and bloggers raised questions as to Yandex and Google. Therefore, my article will be about where to write their requests, questions and suggestions.            Support Yandex known personality is Plato Shchukin. But it's probably not his real name. Would not be the same the entire grid issues try to one person. Although everything is possible. To sapportu Yandex most issues arise. They constantly with renditions (pages in the minus, plus), questions on TIC and Banu. This is the most frequent questions. In support of Google not so much. They brilliantly index articles, images. Yes, and Google PR is not so often. But these questions might arise.            So I got into this article. Yes it is very easy. I have the most to both have questions in relation to my blog. Here are these issues and I will revert.            Yandex: «My blog on Blogger (Blogspot). My 10 indicators TIC and 120 pages indexed. But soon I am going to tighten the 2-nd level domain (redirection puts Google itself). After some time blog pereindeksiruetsa and return rate TITS? "            Google: "Good day! My blog has PR 2. But soon I prikrucu 2-nd level domain. After some time PR returns? "               These issues concern me. Otpisus? how come replies.            Yandex writing at the following address: http://feedback.yandex.ru/?from=search to support Google write here: http://www.google.ru/support/websearch/bin/request.py?contact_type=privacy&ctx=contactpolicy that's all, if you have any questions, write about it in support of these search engines. But you don't need to write various trivia that you can easily find out stuffing it into a search engine. Otherwise others will wait for their responses take longer, and Oh how I don't want to.            Prior to the new articles!

PS: Last chronological work of Haruki Murakami "Murakami 1Q84" is one of the best-sellers in Japan. It covers a huge sense of being and thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment